Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

How To Make Your Own Envelopes

I am posting a link to the Score-Pal website here & on the side of my blog under Websites. It has plenty of tutorials for many different types of projects. http://www.scor-pal.com/

I am posting the link here for envelopes, because some of you on the Cricut MB has been asking. I've found this very helpful. http://www.scor-pal.com/basics/index_files/Page358.htm

I hope you find this helpful.
Comments & questions are always welcomed.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i really enjoyed your blog. thank you for the information on making my own envelopes, also i visited your tutorials on making boxes. that seems to be a passion of mine lately.

thank you,
kat

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your hard work and beautiful blog!

PMP

drpeprnhorses said...

Thank you so-o-o much for posting the information on making envelopes. I am just beginning to make cards. I have made a few and now have been trying to figure out how to mail them! Again, thank you very much!!

Anonymous said...

Good words.

Bram_fam said...

I enjoyed looking at your projects. Thank you for the inspiration!