Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Friday, August 15, 2008

Thanks Okieladybug!

I received my Cricut Head Decals yesterday.  As soon as I got them open, I put them on the van.  I think the kids were just as excited as I was to get them.  Thanks Okie for doing this for everyone.
You can order them from Okie.  The information is on her blog: http://okieladybugsscrapnmore.blogspot.com/2008/07/cricut-car-decal.html
On my van:  I got the one with the black shadow, but it's hard to see on the tinted windows.
Closeup on the van:
Thanks for looking.  Questions & comments are welcomed.

No comments: