Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Altered Composition Notebook (Pre Blog)

This project was totally inspired by Robyn, aka "The Pink Stamper". Please take some time to visit her blog. She has some awesome videos, projects, & tutorials.

I altered this notebook for my daughter. It is an autograph book for the end of the school year. She is going to a new school for the next school year.

I used DCWV Glitter Stack, other Misc. Cardstock, ribbon from M's, & George & Basic Shapes Cart. with the Original Cricut.



This is the inside cover:
Thanks for looking. Questions & comments welcomed.

1 comment:

Diane (AMKs_mom) said...

I love the altered composition books! They are always such fun. My oldest DD loves making them.

I have nominated you for the Brillant Blog award please check out my blog for information about the award and to add the award to your blog.
I have nominated your blog because of your willingness to share your love of papercrafting and the ideas and inspiration that sharing provides.