Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Sunday, August 17, 2008

40th Birthday Cards

Well, I found out this week that we will have two 40th Surprise Birthday parties to attend. Neither of them know about my blog yer, so this won't blow it - LOL.
I also sent this in for Daily Scrapper's http://abusyplace.blogspot.com/ weekend challenge #3
This first one is for my cousin:
Details:
CDS, Ribbon from M's, frame is from SYI, 40 is from G & BS, & white mini brads
This one is for my sister in law:
Details:
CDS, Scallop circles 5" & 4 1/2" (placed inside the 5' to make a frame) from MM, 40 from G & BS (placed inside 4" circle)
Happy & Birthday from OA each word cut at 4 1/2" wide x 1" height.
Liquid Embossing inside the 40.
Thanks for looking. Questions & comments welcomed.

No comments: