Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Monday, August 25, 2008

Popcorn Box


I made this popcorn box for my nephew's birthday present. I gave him a gift certificate for the movie & it looked like a bucket of popcorn & was scratch & sniff. It smelled just like buttered popcorn. So I thought this would be perfect. I got the idea to use the ice cream cut from DC from Kim S. (2bzboyz) on the Cricut MB. She made a LO with popcorn on it.
Details:
CDS, TBBM - popcorn box, DC - (popcorn) ice cream
Cut the Popcorn box @ 5 1/2"
Cut the big pieces of popcorn @ 2 1/2" blackout yellow & regular white.
Cut the smaller pieces of popcorn @ 1 1/2" blackout yellow & regular white.
Layered the popcorn pieces. Edged around the pieces w/ yellow LePlume II markers. Colored in the popcorn w/ 2 shades of yellow chalk.
Thanks for looking. Comments & questions welcomed.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is cute and what a great idea for a gift.

Anonymous said...

I love this idea!!! I may have to scraplift it for my sil's birthday gift!!!

Heather Bares said...

this is adorable!!!!

Enfys said...

What a fantastic idea, I love it.

Deb Neerman said...

How cute is this?!? I love it; thanks for sharing!!!

SparkofWhimsy said...

This is so cute, Lori! And the popcorn is shaded PERFECTLY!!!

You're very creative. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Angelique

SparkofWhimsy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.