Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Monday, August 25, 2008

6 Year Old B-Day Card

This is the card that I made for my mom to give to my nephew.
Details:
CDS - I welded all the words together in one box & sized it to fit on the card. I cut it out of white cardstock. I made different pages for each word & made sure that it fit on the entire base (keeping the preview on page). The I cut each word out of different colored cardstock & layered it on the base.
OA for all of the font.
See-D's stamps for the confetti.
Thanks for looking. Comments & questions welcomed.

1 comment:

Enfys said...

This is super, personalised stuff is so amazing, this is so bright and cheery as well. Love it.