Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Thursday, August 7, 2008

A WORK IN PROGRESS

Well, I bit the bullet. I set up a blog. I'm still not sure how all of this is going to go, but I want to try. This is still a work in progress & I'm learning how to do all of this hands on, practically by myself. If anyone has an pointers please pass them along to me.
I know there are plenty of things I still need to add. I just can't figure it all out right now. Any suggestions & instructions are welcome.
Thanks for visiting,
LiveLaughScrap

2 comments:

beadiful.dreamer said...

No suggestions from me...I'm also just starting a blog. I just wanted to say you are off to a good start, I like the background!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on starting your new blog. I love the colors you chose, pink and brown are my favorite. I really love your background. I'll be back to visit :-)