Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Paper Bag Album (Pre-Blog)

This is the first paper bag album I have done. I made it for my niece that was born in July. i used the regular sized grocery bags. I painted the bags with Temera Paint & punched the holes with the Crop-A-Dile.
Cover:
Font: Opposites Attract
Ribbon: Misc. from M's
Threading Water Punch & Fiskars (I think) Double Slot Punch
Birth Info:
New Arrivals Cart
Cuttlebug w/ Happy Birthday Embossing Folder
Threading Water Punch
Peachy Keen Face Stamps
Coloring: Chalks & LePlume II Markers
Mom & Dad:
Circles are from George & Basic Shapes
Mom & Dad are from Beyond Birthdays
This page was kind of done as a joke, because my brother (Karissa's dad) says he does not like polka dots. Who knows why!? So I did this page as a joke to him, but I loved the way it came out.
My Big Brothers:
Fonts: George & Basic Shapes & Opposites Attract
Leave-it-to- Weaver PunchQuestions & comments welcomed.

No comments: