Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Monday, August 11, 2008

My Altered Cuttlebug (Pre Blog)

Just sharing my altered Cuttlebug. I found some glitter stickers from Target & got inspired to alter it. I really stepped outside of my comfort zone, but I really like it. I figured it's only stickers, if I don't like it or get tired of it, I can just take them off.
Now to get brave enought to do Kosmo (my Baby Bug).
Thanks for looking. Questions & comments welcomed.

No comments: