Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Friday, August 22, 2008

Birthday Card

This is the card that I made for my mom to give. It is for my cousin's 40th Birthday. I wanted to do something a little more sophisticated for this one. I hope I accomplished that. I used SYI for everything on this & welded them all together in DS. Then I cut the bows & layered them on the presents. I also cut an extra (center) flourish & layered that too. I used glitter glue on the bows & Liquid Embossing on the small flourishes.
Thanks for looking. Comments & questions welcomed.

No comments: