Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Sunday, August 10, 2008

WOW!! I Received An Award!!

AMK's mom http://amksmom.blogspot.com/ gave me an award. Thank You so much & thanks for all of your help.

For those that I am sending this award, here are the rules:
1. Post the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who gave you tha award.
3. Nominate 7 other bloggers who you think deserve it.
4. Add links to their blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on your nominees blogs.
I have awarded this to:
Bitten By The Bug
The Pink Stamper
My Scrappy Creations
I Love Pretty Paper
Okie Ladybug's Scrap'n More
A Scrap Addict's Blog
Going Buggy
All of these blogs can be found in my blog list to the left.
Thank you for looking.

3 comments:

Robyn said...

Hi Lori,

Thanks so much for the nomination!!! I am honored.

Thanks!
Robyn

Anonymous said...

Awwww.THanks!!!

tomiannie said...

Thanks, Lori! You're so kind!