Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Dinosaur Birthday Card

I made this card for my nephew's 6th birthday. He has always loved dinosaurs.
I also entered this into Daily Scrapper's http://abusyplace.blogspot.com/ weekend challenge.
Details:
I used CDS only to make sure all items were sized right & to make sure they all fit on the card.
Sun was cut from DC. All other pieces were cut from PDDU.
I colored all pieces with LePlumeII Double Ended markers.
The inside is stamped (All Night Media) with Ballons & "It's Your 6th Birthday!".
I hand wrote the sentiment of: We hope it is Dino-mite!
Thanks for looking. Questions & comments welcomed.

1 comment:

Kim Dellow said...

I love your dinosaurs. Fab card. Kimx