Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Friday, August 8, 2008

Slowly Improving!

I'm slowly getting the hang of this. I still need to add some projects, pics, & a lot of other things.
I know there are plenty of other blogs that I want to add, I just need some time to really figure out what I am doing. If you have a blog that you want linked on mine, please leave me a comment here.
Thanks for visiting!!

2 comments:

tomiannie said...

Looks like it's going to be a lot of fun, Lori! Here are some fun ideas to add goodies to your blog.

On my blog I have a slideshow of all my favorite projects that just stays at the top of my blog. You can use photobucket to create the slideshow, and they give you the code to cut and paste. Then just go to your page elements and click "add html element," paste it in, then move it to whereever you want it on your page.

You can also customize the "template" of your blog (that means the appearance) with thousands of free templates available online. A couple great sites are www.leeloublogs.com and www.pyzam.com. Both of those have great instructions about how to import their goodies onto your blog.

For subscriptions (where people can sign up for email notifications when you update your blog), I use www.feedblitz.com. The blogger tool is for a bunch of programs that not everyone uses, but almost everyone has email. (I really haven't investigated the blogger one much, so I can't say how well it works.)

Hope that gives you some ideas! Check out my blog, and feel free to ask if you have any questions.

Enfys said...

Hey Lori, your blog is coming along - Thanks for visiting mine and the sweet comments. Get posting those projects - I'll be back.