Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Monday, August 25, 2008

A Stitch In Time...

I made these little trains for Ms. Carolyn, "My Snowball Lady". I had made her a train card for her 1st grandchild & she loved it. Her 2nd grandchild (also a boy) is due in October. They are going with a train theme for her shower. So I made these trains for her to put on some glass jars with flowers in them as center pieces on the tables.
They also fit into the challenge this week on Papertake Weekly http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.com/ so I am entering it in that too.
Details:
I used CDS to cut only the train engine & to make sure the M's fit on the train right.
NA for the train & MM for the M
I used my Cutter Bee Piercing Bug (single) to mark the holes for the stitching.
White Gelly Roll pen for the stitching
LePlume II markers for inking & hole marks in the stitching
Brads for the center of the wheels.
Thanks for looking. Comments & questions welcomed.

12 comments:

Sammie said...

OoooohH -how frustrating? I wanted to make trains for Rainbow Lady's transport challenge. But couldn't do it.These are sew cute! Well done.
Love
SammieJay x

Unknown said...

oh... so wonderful... cute..

Jilli said...

These are great! Jillix

Cuchy said...

hard work here. So different and original project. Beautiful. M.Carmen

Mrs Mayne said...

Wow! What a great idea! Love your trains! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

Sue said...

Great idea, love it. So different.

Deborah March said...

SO cute!

Sue said...

i love the trains,fanatstic work :-)

sue
xx

Bev said...

Oh wow, this is just brilliant - that's some stitching you've done there!

hugs Bev x

Rach said...

what a brilliant idea, these are going to look fabulous as a table decoration..hugs rachxx

Unknown said...

This is adorable! I love how you used the cutter bee piercing bug to do the stitching. I always forget about mine, I need to put it right out where I can see it. Great job!

Enfys said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. Love everything about this one.