Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Thank You (Shoe)

I made this card for a very good friend. She gave my daughter a gift certificate to get some school shoes. I entered this card in a challenge on DailyScrapper's blog http://abusyplace.blogspot.com/. The challange was to use any Cricut cut, colors were to be black & white, & you had to use ribbon in some way. you might want to check it out. She has 2 more challenges this weekend.
Details:
I used CDS, PDDU, OA, & SYI. In CDS, I skooched one shoe off of the mat so that it would only cut one. The ribbon is from Michael's. I used a white Gelly Roll pen for the scored marks on the shoe. I also used the CAD to punch the holes to lace the ribbon. I also used Liquid Embossing on the "Thank You", it just doesn't show well in the pic.
Thanks for looking. Questions & comments are welcomed.

No comments: