Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Good News

Well, my first bit a good news came Monday morning from Okieladybug. She e-mailed me to let me know that my Cricut Head Decals were being mailed. Thanks so much Okie. I can't wait to get them from the mail. I will post pics as soon as I get them.
My second bit of good news came Tuesday. AND THIS IS HUGE!!! I received an e-mail from ProvoCraft. They sent me the code for my FREE CDS (promotion w/ the Michael's sale a few weeks ago). Well, my computer is so slow (still on dial up), so I figured I would not be have time to set it up &; play until the weekend. I tried it &; it works, YAY!! It didn't take very long either. However, I did already have the trial version loaded.
It came in just in time, too. I used it to make some Back to School gifts for my daughter's class. It saved me so much time. Yeah right! (LOL) It really took longer, I HAD to play. It did save me alot of work though. At least I didn't have to glue each &; every letter. I could do WORDS.
Thanks for listening, I mean reading. Questions & comments are welcomed.

No comments: