Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Monday, August 11, 2008

New Stuff Finally!

OK, it looks like I am finished posting all of my projects pre-blog at least what I have pics of. Now I can start posting new things. I just have to get them done first. Now that I have my blog (somewhat done), I can get my projects worked on. I have several that are due this week & don't know when I am going to find the time. Oh well, it will happen.
Thanks,
Lori

No comments: