Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Friday, August 22, 2008

Videos by Dawn5377

This link of Youtube videos was brought to my attention on the Cricut MB. Thank you KimF. for posting this on the MB. Kim also credited AmyBird of http://birdscrap.blogspot.com/ for bringing it to her attention.

Dawn has a lot of very informative tutorials here. We can all learn so much from her. I wanted to give these videos another outlet. So here is the link:
http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=dawn5377

I also posted the link on the side under Favorite Videos.

I hope you all enjoy it.
Lori

No comments: