Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Cards (All Pre Blog)

This is a birthday card for a very beautiful princess.
This is a birthday card for a very special friend.
This is a card that I made for my brother's 26th birthday
This is a card that I made for my grandmother. She used to collect turtle figurines & things.
I made this one for a Cricut MB Sister. She was trying to prove her husband wrong. He said that she could never get enough cards to make a card border around her scrap room. We proved him wrong (LOL). Father's Day Card
Mother's Day Card (Full 81/2 x 11 page)
Father's Day Card
Card for a friend that is moving to another state
A Dancing Card for a very good friend's daughter
The next two are for a friend's set of twins for thier b-day
A card for my neice
A card for a friend's son & entered posted for the Cricut Demonstrator Survey
A card for my neice that was having surgery (it went with her bouquet)
A thank you / appreciation card for a very good friend
A birthday card for a friend's daughter It was my first attempt at the MCPT.
A card for my "Snowball Lady" She just had her first grandchild (a boy)
A thank you card for okieladybug - Cricut MB
My first entry for a challenge. Thank You Shannon Leffew for the challenge. It is going to a very good friend.
Another part of Okie's card
A TY card for my parents. You know they always do so much for us. It also folowed a challenge on Papertake Weekly.
Thanks for looking. Questions & comments welcomed.

3 comments:

Mrs Mayne said...

Yay! See your blog is up and running now! Good job! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! Hope to see you again this week! x

Unknown said...

I am just drooling over these cards. Thank you so much for posting them!! I see you have mini monograms -- it's one of my favorites. Thanks so much for your comment on my blog & for such kind words.

Take care! (can't wait to see what you create next!)

--Gracie at everythingcricut.blogspot.com

Sweet Creations, LLC said...

You have great ideas!