Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Paper Dolls (Pre Blog)

This is the first paper doll set that I had made. I made it for a friend's 9 year old twins for their birthday.
Each girl got a bride & groom (clothes not changeable), a boy & a girl doll, a set of clothes to change. Pic only shows 1 set of clothes - each girl received an identical set. Also one of the girls had bangs & the other didn't, so that's how I made their dolls too.
Katelyn's favorite color was yellow.
Kacie's favorite color was blue.
I also made each girl a binder to hold all of the dolls & the clothes.
Thanks for looking. Questions & comments welcomed.