Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Friday, September 19, 2008

Designing In The Lime Light

First off, I want to thank Gracie from http://everythingcricut.blogspot.com/ for offering up this opportunity. Her blog is one of my favorites, she showcases so much wonderful work. She came up with the idea for a charitable design team & I'm sure had plenty of applications. I am so honored to be a part of this team and I am in wonderful company with all of the other talented Lime Light Designers. Congratulations to all!


Lori

No comments: