Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Friday, September 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom

Well, I have not been around for a while. We had Gustave & Ike to worry about. I'm still not totally back to my cardmaking & blogging, but I'm working on it.

I did get my mom's b-day card done & given to her on time & before we had to evacuate. But I am just getting to post it.

Before Katrina my mom had a beautiful butterfly garden. So I knew she would love this card.
Details:
Ladybugs - Doodlecharms, Butterfly Border - Walk In My Garden, Liquid Embossing on the ladybug wings & dots & body of the butterflys, Stamp is from Heidi Swap.
Thanks for looking. Comments & questions always welcomed.
Lori

1 comment:

Robyn said...

What a really cute card!! That is my favorite butterly from WIMG. Great job!!