Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Paying It Forward (3)

I have started a "Paying It Forward" list on my sidebar to highlight those that are using their crafts to make a difference in the lives of others. The Lime Light is the brainchild of Gracie. It is still in the beginning stages, but in short it is a charitable design team that will be sending cards & crafts for charitable causes or in some cases just to make others feel appreciated & that they are thought about & not forgotten. I am very honored to have been chosen as a member of this design team. Please check out the link to see all of the wonderful members & their blog sites. Please check back often to see what we have been doing. Thanks for looking. Lori

No comments: