Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Paying It Forward (2)

I have started a "Paying It Forward" list on my sidebar to highlight those that are using their crafts to make a difference in the lives of others.
I was also touched by Donna (Ruby Stamper) from http://rubystamper.blogspot.com/. She wants to send craft supplies to hurricane victims. You can see why by visiting her blog or click "Giving Craft Supplies" on my sidebar under "Paying It Forward", once you get to her site scroll down to Sept 18 "Giving Craft Supplies".
Thanks for looking. Fell free to link to this post or her original post.
Lori

No comments: