Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Sticky Note Holders

I made Sticky Note Holders in several different styles. The inspiration for all of theses came from Angie & her Chic'n Scratch Live Videos.

These first 2 holders are an adaptation from the Pocket Card. I just didn't put pockets on the inside, I added sticky notes. The cardstock measurements & score line measurements are just altered to fit the sticky noted.
1st one:
Mini Monograms Cart for scallops & circle
MS Doily Border Punch
Studio G December Stamp Set
Velcro for closure
ATG

2nd one:
Mini Monograms Cart for circle & scallop
Ribbon for decoration & closure
CAD to punch holes for ribbon
Stamp- ?
ATG & Pop Dots

I got the inspiration for this one from This Video of Angie's.
Crimper Book Style:
Fiskar's Crimper
Ribbon
ATG
Mini Monograms Cart for circle & scallop
Glossy Accents
Prima flower
Making Memories Bronze Snap
CAD to attach snap

I think this one is my most favorite of all. The inspiration for this one came from This Video of Angie's.
Coaster & Binder Clip Style:
4x4 140 lb. Watercolor Paper (chipboard or coaster work well too)
4x4 Patterned cardstock for both sides.
A small piece of matching cardstock to fit on the binder clip
Ribbon
Mod Podge to cover each side after printed cardstock is attached. I also put some on the edges. I think it helps to seal it a little better.
ATG

The back side. This sticky note holder can be used either way depending on the user's mood. Also the sticky notes are not stuck down, so no damage when they are finished. Just add a new pad of sticky notes.
Thanks for looking. Questions & comments are always welcomed.
Lori

No comments: