Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Cricut Cut Bow Easy

Here is the Bow Easy that I cut with my Cricut. Narelle (GirlFromOz) from the Cricut MB was kind enough to share her .cut file HERE. It is post 8 of that thread. In that post she also has a link to the Bow Easy directions. Thank You So Much Narelle!!!


For those of you that don't know what a Bow Easy is: It is a tool to assist in making the perfect bow. You can make many different size bows & even make multi-loop bows. There are many videos on YouTube showing how to use it.

How I made mine: I used cardboard from the back of a paper stack. Using Narelle's .cut file, I cut it out twice. I glued the 2 pieces together with Mod Podge to give it a little more sturdiness (not sure if this is necessary or not.) Then just for me I painted it pink and gave it a coat of Mod Podge. I did make a bow to test it & it came out great, but I don't have a pic of it.

Thanks for looking. Questions & comments are always welcomed.
Lori

1 comment:

Melissa Galban said...

I must be out of the loop, I just found the bow easy. WOW looks like fun. do you still have the cut file? seems to have been deleted.

Thank you
Melissa