Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Blog Candy from Crafty Chatter

Crafty Chatter is giving away a Surprise Blog Candy. It will have be at least $100 in value, but you just don't know exactly what you will get. They do give hints as to what will be in the box, but you don't know colors or quantity of the items.

The blog candy will end when they reach 100 followers or November 22nd, whichever comes first. So go over & enter the contest.
Thanks for looking. Questions & comments are always welcomed.
Lori

No comments: