Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Paper Bows

I made these paper bows using Tammy's Video Tutorial on the Christmas With The Cricut Blog. At the end of the tutorial for the Explosion Box there is a video on how to make these bows. Thanks so much Tammy. These were so much fun & easy to make.

This was my first bow. I made this just out of cheap plain cardstock (not knowing if this would be a successful attempt). I was very pleased with how it turned out so I added some dots of clear opalescence glitter glue to the bow.



This was the 2nd bow. I made this with some double sided Christmas cardstock. I wanted to try something a little different with this one though (narrower strips). I think I like the original one better, but the narrower strips might work better if you make a smaller bow (shorter strips).


Overall I am happy with them & will definitely be making many more for all occasions.
Thanks for looking. Questions & comments are always welcomed.
Lori

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Hi Lori!!

I love your bows and I am so happy that you liked my design! I also like the thinner bows too! I love the look of these bows with patterned paper! I especially love the sparkly effect you gave them!

Tammy
Christmas with the Cricut