Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Monday, November 30, 2009

4 Giftbags - Whitney & Courtney

My mom & dad's neighbor asked me to make 2 gift bags for each of his daughters. All he wanted was for them to have a Christmas theme and to have their names on them.
These first 2 were made using Okieladybug's idea. You can check out her video HERE.
Details:
A regular brown paper lunch bag
Plantin Schoolbook Cart for the letters
Paper Doll Dress Up Cart for the reindeer
Cuttlebug & the Divine Swirls Embossing Folder
Misc. Ribbon
2" square punch & 21/2" scallop square punch to make the handles


For these next 2, I used an idea that I found on the Cricut MB from TammaraCarr. You can see her project HERE. thank You Tammara for this wonderful idea. Here is my take on your idea.
Details:
A regular brown paper lunch bag (You have to cut some off the top of the bag so that it does not show over the DC bag cut.)
Doodlecharms Cart for the giftbag and layer (When you cut one for the backside - flip the image so that they match up evenly.)
Opposites Attract Cart for the names
Mini Monograms Cart for the circle & scallop circle
Studio G $1 Stamps colored in with markers
Misc. ribbon (I made the bows using my Cricut Cut Bow Easy.)
Thanks for looking. Questions & comments are always welcomed.
Lori

1 comment:

Tammara said...

Oh, how cute! I love your spin on the bag. Those are really cute in christmas colors!