Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Friday, November 20, 2009

The Gypsy Spot

Well most of you are familiar with The Cuttlebug Spot. If not click on it's name to check them out. But now, it has a new sister challenge blog. It is The Gypsy Spot. It is going to be a challenge blog for Gypsy owners / users. They are trying to get the word out about their new site. Custom Crops has been very generous in donating a Gypsy for them to give away. So go check out The Gypsy Spot to see how you can have a chace to win a Gypsy. Contest ends Dec. 1, 2009. I really want a Gypsy!!!!!
Thanks for looking. Questions & comments are always welcomed.
Lori

No comments: