Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

*News* Cricut A to Z DVD

Well, the 1st edition of the Cricut A to Z DVD from Above Rubies Studio is sold out. Megan is expecting the 2nd edition in by the 1st week of December. The only thing is that she cannot guarantee that it will get to you by Christmas. But, she is having a sale on Black Friday 2009 for the DVD from 8am to 5pm EST. And if you order within that time frame you will receive FREE SHIPPING to ANYWHERE!!!!!!
See her blog post HERE & enter to win the last DVD she is giving away before Christmas.
You can click HERE to find all about the DVD, if you don't already know
Oh, and did I say this before.......? ONE OF MY PROJECTS IS FEATURED ON THE DVD - YAY!!!!!
Thanks for looking. Questions & comments are always welcomed.
Lori

No comments: