Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Google Alerts

Wow, my blog was recognized twice on Google Alerts.  Gracie let me know both times.  I have since figured out how to get the Google Alerts, so that I will get them to be introduced to even more talented Cricut & Cuttlebug users.  The first time was on Dec. 17 for I Found A New Blog.  The second was just last week Jan 31 for Christmas Gifts - Wall Letters.  I'm not sure how this happens, but if it's from getting visitors to my blog posts I want to thank all of my readers & followers.  What makes this amazing is the company that I was in.  I am still fairly new to all of this both crafting & blogging, so to be recognized with those that inspire me so much with my crafting is an honor.  Here are the links to the blog posts that were in these alerts too.
Dec. 17:
Discovering More About Cricut
Free Holiday Photo Overlays
Hot Cocoa Pocket for Cricut, George or Plantin
Daring Cardmakers - 10 Minute Christmas Card
Jan. 31:
Happy Birthday Card
Attention Quilters
New Cricut Cartridges Coming Soon
What I have Been Doing with My Cricut
Thanks for looking.  Questions and comments are always welcomed.
Lori
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

No comments: