Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

2 Plus 25 Butterflies for "The Lime Light"

Here is the 1st set of butterflies that I have made for "The Butterfly Project". You can click the title of this post to see what we are doing and how you can help. That link will also have a direct link to "The Butterfly Project" for more information on why we are doing this. Please also visit Leah's Blog for Blog Candy for Butterflies. She is one of our newest & very generous Lime Light Team members.

The first 2 butterflies were made by my 8 yr. old daughter. I told her that I was making butterflies for my design team. When I told her that they were going to a museum to represent so many children that were killed so long ago, she wanted to help too. I inspired her, so I hope some of my butterflies will inspire you to make some too. Even a few help, whatever you can do will be appreciated.

Alexis used her Cuttlekids and a die to make the little butterflies and flower shapes. I gave her some of the butterfly bases & she took it from there. She is so proud of herself. Please leave a comment for her. It will make her day.


The next 25 are the ones that I made.






























Thanks for looking. Questions and comments are always welcomed.
Lori
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They'er all beautiful! An 8yr old has just as mutch talent as anyone else...tell her that she did an AWESOME!!!!! JOB!!!!

~ZETA~

SparkofWhimsy said...

Great job BOTH of you!!! I heart butterflies, haha.

Angelique

Norine said...

wow she did an awesome job love them all
Hugs
Norine

Diane (AMKs_mom) said...

Beautiful butterflies. Please visit my blog for an award.

www.amksmom.blogspot.com