Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A FREE "E"

Updated Post: 2/8/09
The E was won!!! Looke Here for the winner & the winners of the other prises too.

She had a post stating that she was passing 600 alot quicker than she thought so she was picking thw winners on 2/6/09 at 9pm EST. Click Here to see that post.

CONGRATULATIONS CHRISTINA!!!!!!! Enjoy your new "E".

Danielle is giving away a brand new Cricut Expression. How she is doing this I don't know, but click HERE to enter. You can leave a comment ONCE per day until 2/20/09 to be entered in the random drawing. When you leave a comment, please let her know that I "LiveLaughScrap" sent you. If you win the "E', I will get a prize too.
Thanks for looking. Questions and comments are always welcomed.
Lori
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

No comments: