Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Monday, May 11, 2009

Trinchies August 2009

Well, these are for another swap on the Cricut MB hosted by KellyScott. I have to say she is a wonderful Swap Hostess. These are Trinchies, 3"x3" base decorated anyway you like as long as it fits on the base.
For this one, I chose the Heart Lock & Key from the Indie Art Cartridge. I titled this one "Key To My Heart".
For the base a used a 3" circle cut from the George Cartridge. I embossed it with the Swiss Dots folder in my Cuttlebug. I inked the edges with a ColorBox Pigment ink pad. I also sanded the embossed dots to have the stand out a little more.
I cut the heart lock @ 2.5" in blackout & the top layer. I used Cricut Design Studio to get the right size fro the key & cut it out in shadow. I used iridescent embossing powder & heat embossed the red layer of the heart lock to add a little shimmer.
I attached the key to the lock with a jump ring and added a glue dot under the key for added stability.
I then added it all to the base.
Thanks for looking. Comments & questions are always welcomed.
Lori
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

1 comment:

Myra said...

This is adorable. Love how you attached the key and the colors are fabulous.