Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Monday, May 18, 2009

Teacher Appreciation Week: Card - Day 1

This is the card that my daughter will give to her teacher on Monday for Teacher Appreciation Week.
Details:
I used a pre-made card & envelope.
I used DCWV paper for the flower & the background. It was from the Nana's Kids stack.
I used the Beyond Birthdays cart for the Thank You.
The inside is stamped with the sentiment "For all that you do".
Thanks for looking. Questions & Comments are always welcomed.
Lori
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute card.

Chrissy C said...

Cute! Love the colors. I'm sure her teacher will love it!