Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Monday, May 25, 2009

Kick Off To Summer Treats

I want to thank AprilDawn on the Cricut MB for posting this idea. Hers is so cute. I made these for my daughter's class for a "Kick Off Summer" treat.
Details:
I cut a 12x12 sheet of double sided cardstock in half. Scored it at 3 1/2 & folded to make a pocket. I used my Fiskars trimmer with the scallop blade to make the edges look like waves & layered a couple of layers in different colors of blue. I inked around the edges of the pocket.
I cut enjoy out with the Wildcard Cart.
I cut Summer out with the Stretch Your Imagination Cart.
I used blue, orange, & yellow glitter pens to decorate.
I also did the faux bow technique on the top. (hidden by the freezie pops)
Close up of pocket:

Thanks for looking. Questions & comments are always welcomed.
Lori
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

No comments: