Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Monday, May 18, 2009

Teacher Appreciation Gift: Note Card Set (20) - Day 2

I made a set of 20 note cards and envelopes for my daughter's teacher for Teacher Appreciation week. These will be given to her on Tuesday. I am still working on projects for the rst of the week. I did them in the school colors, so she can use them for notes to parents. I also put her monogram on them so that can be used for personal reasons too.
Details:
Ultimate Crafter's Companion was used to make the cards.
Mini Monograms Cart was used to cut the scallop circles. i added pop dots between the scallops for some dimension.
I used the MS Threading Water border punch for the yellow layer & added ribbon with a faux bow for some decoration.
For the monogram, I used my 1 5/8" wooden stamper and small & large letters from Just Right. You can get them from The Stamp Castle. For the entire month of May you will get FREE SHIPPING when you use the promotional code: Lori1.
I also made a box to put the cards in.
Details:
The UCC was used to make the box.
I made a belly band to wrap around the box to hold it closed.
I used the Cuttlebug for the tag with the Stamp Die & the 4 You Stamp embossing folder. With the edge of the Stamp negative, I made another tag for my daughter to sign.
I punched a hole in the tags & in the belly band with my Crop-a-dile & tied them on with some curly ribbon.
Thanks for looking. Comments & questions are always welcomed.
Lori
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

No comments: