Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Monday, May 25, 2009

Graduation Cap Box

Some great friends of ours has a daughter that is graduating from Kindergarten on Tuesday.
Congratulations Fallyn!!!!!
I thought they would really like this box, even though they don't wear cap 7 gowns for the graduation.
I want to thank MeFlick from the Cricut MB for sharing her .cut file for this box. Click HERE to go to her blog.
Side view to show dimension:
Top View:
Thanks for looking. Questions & comments are always welcomed.
Lori
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

No comments: