Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Father's Day T-Shirts & a Card

I haven't posted in a while, so the next few posts will be things that I have made recently. I don't remember all of the details of everything i used or did. But I will try to put as much information as I can. I used the Freezer Paper Technique (See This Post for a video link) for both T-shirts. This technique is so easy & fun.
This is the T-shirt that I made for my husband for Father's Day. I'm pretty sure that the DaD is from Beyond Birthdays & I think the #1 came from George.
Here is the one that i made for my dad. I can't remember which cart I got the font from on this shirt, but the image is from Cricut Sampler.
I made this card for my dad for Father's Day. My son's b-day was in May. The boat image was the front of a card that he received. I thought it fit perfectly with my dad's fishing shirt & would do a fishing card too. So I cut the front of the card off & pulled colors from it to make the card front of my card.
Here is the inside. The Fish & the sentiment came from the Wild Card Cart. I used markers & chalks to shade & give detail to the fish. I them gave the fish a coat of Mod Podge to give it a little shine, pop dotted the fish & done.
Thanks for looking. Questions & comments are always welcomed.
Lori
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

No comments: