Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Friday, July 24, 2009

Pocket Envelope / Card

I want to thank Angie for her wonderful videos. There is a link on the right side of my blog under "My Favorite Videos", where you can see all of her videos - Chic 'n Scratch Videos. You can see this one HERE, this is where I got the inspiration for these Pocket Envelope / Cards.
I made both of these for my BFF's daughter. Her name is Fallyn and she has a birthday coming up and a dance review.
This one is going to be for her birthday.
This one is going to be for her dance review.
This pic kind of shows how it works. There are 2 pockets inside, one for a message and the other for a gift card, money, or whatever will fit. The image on the front holds the flap of the envelope closed.
I can see me making so many more of these. They are so easy and fun to make.
Thanks for looking. Questions & comments are always welcomed.
Lori
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

No comments: