Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Friday, July 24, 2009

Rainbow inchie Swap (Due: September 30)

These are the inchies that I made for the Rainbow Inchie Swap on the Cricut MB. We had to make 20 of each color & we could decorate them any way we wanted to. The only stipulation was that they could only include the one color of that group. We could use white minimally as an accent color if needed & black for stamping if needed. The only one that I needed to use whit on was the popsicle (for the sticks - blackout layer). On all of the others I just used different shades of the same color. These are so much fun to do.
Here are the individual pics to show more detail:

Thanks for looking. Questions & comments are always welcomed.
Lori
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

No comments: