Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Friday, July 10, 2009

Want to Win $1000?!!!

The Cuttlebug Spot is giving away $1000 (a gift Certificate from Custom Crops)!!! All you need to do is click HERE to see all of the details. They want to reach 1000 followers. But to top it off they are going to give away a $50 gift certificate every Friday until they reach their goal.
Thanks for looking. Questions & comments are always welcomed.
Lori
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

No comments: