Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Monday, June 14, 2010

Wall Letters - Meagan & Natalie

I made these letters quite a while back.  A friend of mine wanted them for her daughters birthdays.  I had to wait until they received them to be able to post.  Then time got away from me, but there they are.
I used my Gypsy, SCAL, & Cricut to design and create these letters.

Natalie likes swimming, acting, music, & loves writing stories.  Her room is a dark aqua color.  So this is the letter that represents her.
The cartridges that I used for Natalie's letter are:  Tear Drop (Name), Sports Mania (Swimmer), Locker Talk (Paper, Comedy/Tragedy Masks, & Music Plaque), & Stretch Your Imagination (Music Notes)

Meagan is all about high school right now.  She is going to be a freshman this coming school year.  Therefore we have the school mascot (Go Yellow Jackets!!!! - My son is in school with Meagan- LOL) & the "H".  She is on the dance team and softball team.  Her room is a very dark purple.  This is why we have the purple letter with all of the black & gold school themed cuts.
The mascot was done using SCAL.  I want to throw out a HUGE THANK YOU to Aymee @ A Southernbelle's SVG's.  I was having the hardest time making a file for the mascot & she did it and did it quick.  So Thank You Aymee!!!!!  You can visit her blog to get that file if you need it for anything.
The cartridges that I used on this letter are:  Gypsy Font (Name), Beyond Birthdays (Girl - that I converted to a dancer), Locker Talk (Dance Sign), Plantin Schoolbook (H), & Sports Mania (Softball).
Oh, BTW - They Loved Them!!!!
Thanks for looking. Questions & comments are always welcomed. Lori

No comments: