Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Monday, June 14, 2010

Wall Letters - Jenna & Alyssa

My best friend from high school had seen some of my wall letters & called to see if I could make some for her. She wanted to give them to her nieces for their birthdays.
I used my Gypsy and Cricut to design & create these letters.
Jenna is 5 years old, likes animals and the color blue. This is the letter that I designed for her.
The cartridges I used to make Jenna's letter are: Cuttin' Up (Name), Create A Critter (Poodle, Bird, & Monkey w/ Vine), & Animal Kingdom (Cat). I pop-dotted the wing on the bird & the head on the cat to give some dimension. As always I inked the cuts for some dimension & design.
Alyssa is 4years old and likes pink and butterflies.
I used my Gypsy and Cricut to design & create these letters.
The cartridges I used to make Alyssa's letter are: Ashlyn's Alphabet (Name), A Child's Year (Fairy), Designer's Calendar (Butterfly - I cut it out 4 times, cut the pieces apart, colored them all, & pieced them all together with their different layers.), George & Basic Shapes and Accent Essentials (Paper Roses - HERE is my post about them.) I made a template for the flourishes on the base of the letter, but I can't remember which cart they came from. I used it as a stencil, drew on the flourishes, made my own glitter glue and painted over my markings with the glitter glue.

Thanks for looking. Questions & comments are always welcomed. Lori

2 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Fabulous!!! Great job!

Myra said...

Those are too cute!