Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Monday, June 28, 2010

Tyler "T"

A friend requested this letter for her nephew.  I will be very interested in his response to getting this as a gift.  I know young boys would probably like these letters, but this is for a sophomore in High School.  He plays baseball at the playground and is into bowling.  I did his name in his school colors.
Details:
I used my Gypsy & Cricut to design & decorate this letter.
Cartridges used:  Sports Mania (Glove, Bats, & Baseball), Paper Doll Dress Up & George & Basic Shapes (Bowling Ball & Pins)  The pins are actually the caveman's club.  I just stretched it a bit & added a rectangle for the stripe.
Thanks for looking. Questions & comments are always welcomed. Lori

No comments: