Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Monday, June 14, 2010

Dancer Card

This card is for a very special litter dancer in our lives.  Fallyn you did a wonderful job out there.  Especially with all the attitude in your jazz number.  It was just precious!!!!!
I used my Gypsy and Cricut to design & create this card.
The carts that I used are:  A Child's Year (dancer)
                                       George & Basic Shapes (background) or it could just be cut w/ a paper trimmer
                                       Sports Mania (frame)
I pop-dotted the frame w/ dancer welded on to it to the background.  Then pop-dotted the dancer layer onto the welded dancer.  I also inked around the layered dancer.
I will update this post with the .gypsy file as soon as I can get it downloaded.
Thanks for looking. Questions & comments are always welcomed. Lori

No comments: