Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

4th of July Card

This is my first 4th of July card.  It's fairly simple, but I had a lot of fun making it.  I got back to faux stitching & doodle dots.  It's funny how the simplest things add to a card.  And I always forget about doing it.  I made this card for Tracy's "1st Week of Summer Challenge" over at CJ Too.  The challenge was to make any type of project that represented summer.  So, to me not much more says "Summer" than the 4th of July.  Hop on over to add your project or to see everyone else's projects.
I used my Gypsy and my Cricut to design & create this card.
Cartridges used are:  Independence Day (Banner) and Stand and Salute (Fireworks & Frame)
I added some faux stitching and doodle dots with a white gel pen.  I also used a blue glitter gel pen to add some sparkle to the fireworks (in the pic it just looks white - but it is blue glitter gel)
Thanks for looking. Questions & comments are always welcomed. Lori

3 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Your first fourth of July card is another awesome card!

Myra said...

This card is wonderful! Love the details!

Tracy said...

Adorable card and the colors ROCK! Thanks for participating in my summer challenge....good luck in the drawing. Ü ♥Tracy