Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Monday, June 28, 2010

Another "A" for Alyssa

Ok so my friend that wanted the A for her niece Alyssa asked me to make another one. Alyssa's grandmother loved it & wants one for the picture wall where she has all of Alyssa's pictures hanging. What a great idea. So here is Alyssa's extra A.
Details:
I used my Gypsy & Cricut to decorate this letter.
Cartridges Used: A Child's Year (Fairy), Gypsy Wanderings (Butterfly - bottom), Graphically Speaking (Butterfly - top), Ashlyn's Alphabet (Name), Accent Essentials & George & Basic Shapes (Mini Faux Prima Roses)
Homemade glitter glue for swirls & accents on cuts.
Thanks for looking. Questions & comments are always welcomed. Lori

4 comments:

Tanya said...

Very Pretty!!

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Lori you have been a busy little bee the work you are showing here with the initials the tags and card is amazing your designs and colours are awesome beautiful work.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Ticketgoddess said...

These letters are amazing! Going to steal your idea for me and my nephew to make while he is out of school for the summer!!!

Audrey Frelx said...

I browsed ahead and wow! I love your "A" and your "T". They are both so pretty.

I also love your wedding card, and your dots and spots.

You've been very busy!