Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Monday, June 28, 2010

Flower Tag

I made this tag for Practical Scrappers Flower Challenge. I didn't have time to post it in time for the deadline, cut I still wanted to show it.
I cut the tag from the Tags, Bags, Boxes & More Cartridge. I cut it twice for a little extra stability. I also add the back layer to my tags after all of the inking, edging, & decorating is done for a cleaner look on the back of the tag. I used a stamp set (Love) that I picked up at Wal-Mart & stamped it with acrylic paint, the same paint that I used to edge the tag. I used another stamp set for the flowered background & stamped it with distress ink. I built the flower with bridal flower petals, painted them w/ acrylic paint & homemade glimmer mist. Then I added other misc. flower pieces that I also used homemade glimmer mist on. I made a hat pin & added that to the flower. Added fiber & ta da!!

Thanks for looking. Questions & comments are always welcomed. Lori

No comments: